Use Figure’s comprehensive platform to digitally facilitate a primary capital raise. Post-close the Company’s cap table seamlessly updates. Secondary trading can be enabled on Figure Marketplace to provide liquidity to employees and early investors. A complete end-to-end equity management solution that handles cap table management and digital fundraising - all in one platform.
Raise capital seamlessly
Raise capital effortlessly. Always know your cap table is in a valid state. Transform days of effort into minutes around your next capital raise. Figure’s platform transforms weeks of prep and post-close cap table updates into minutes.
Primary capital raise
Built-for-purpose Capital Raise solution to streamline Reg D offerings from start to finish.
Management & maintenance
Integrated cap table that seamlessly updates post-round. Easily manage and raise equity on a single platform.
Secondary market liquidity
Unlocking liquidity for investors and employees is now easy with Figure.
Fundraising faster and easier than ever
PingPod’s primary round was oversubscribed and completed in a matter of weeks. Hear from PingPod’s CEO and founder.
"We love the fact that the marketplace potentially provides secondary liquidity for our early investors. Whereas, ordinarily that's not possible or is an extremely rigorous process."
-David Silberman, CFO of PingPod
An integrated solution
Private companies now have a streamlined way to manage their equity with Figure Equity Platform and Figure Marketplace. Fundraise with general solicitation or invite-only; digital experience for your investors; seamless updates to cap table post-close.
Figure Equity Solutions
- Digital Securities Issuance
- Comprehensive Cap Table (Manage, Track, Report)
- Equity Plan / Stock Based Comp
- Annual 409A Valuation
- 2-Day Onboarding
- 506c or 506b
- Dataroom and Orderbook
- Investor Suitability
- Capital Allocation
- Automatic data sync to cap table post close
Digital vs. traditional
- One-to-many information
- Seamless move from due diligence to investor suitability & order book
- One-to-one information
- Unattached to order book & investor suitability
- Digital KYC/AML/ Accreditation
- Simple user experience
- Low error rate
- Manual / paper based
- Prone to error
- Simple dashboard
- Automated notification of allocation amounts
- E-mail allocation amount to each investor
- Investors digitally sign closing package
- Funding transparency
- Final closing package generated in system & distributed on platform
- Get signatures individually
- Chase down wires
- Law firm generates final closing package & emailed to investors
- Cap table updates seamlessly
- Compile round details and load into cap table software/ spreadsheet
Validity and liquidity all in one powerful platform.
Get started today.