#1 Non-Bank HELOC in the U.S.
Whether you're planning a home renovation project, consolidating high-interest debt, or funding your dream vacation, Figure's Home Equity Line of Credit can be the key to making it happen.
- $8B funded for members
- 85K+ members across the U.S.
- 100% online application process
What can I use a home equity line of credit for?
A HELOC can be used for many different purposes, such as:
How much could I borrow with a HELOC?
Figure offers lines of credit up to $400k
You'll need to have a good credit score, have a reliable payment history, have a low enough debt-to-income ratio (DTI), and have enough available equity in your home to qualify.
Adjust the chart below to create the custom amount that relates to you.navigates to numbered disclosure5
Current Home Value
Remaining Mortgage Amount
In this scenario, you could qualify to borrow up to
$90,000Find my rate
*Based on borrowing 80% of your current home value
One of the easiest loans I have ever received.
All is done online and with the proper information they wanted I received money in six days. I have recommended Figure to those looking for loans.
Written by customer— CAD
Painless way to borrow money
I wanted a HELOC for debt consolidation purposes and Figure made it happen for me all at my computer keyboard! Favorable terms with ability for early repayment. Recommend highly!
Written by customer— Laurence J.
Figure was a breath of fresh air...
After going crazy with a different HELOC company, Figure was a breath of fresh air. I was approved and closed within 24 hrs. The money should be delivered within 5 business days. Rates were on par and flexible choices sealed the deal.
Written by customer— Steve M.
Quick and painless HELOC
I had started a traditional HELOC application with a standard bank and it was taking forever -- five-plus weeks. I decided to try Figure to see if I could get things done faster and it was incredibly quick and easy, and basically the same rate. I wish I'd gone with them first!
Written by customer— Margaret H.
Explore our frequently asked questions
- What is a HELOC?A home equity line of credit, or HELOC, is a form of borrowing that is secured by the equity you have in your home. Learn more
- Can I use a HELOC to pay for medical expenses?HELOC funds can be used to pay for procedures, surgeries, medications, hospital stays, prescriptions, medical equipment and devices, copays, home help nursing, and other medical costs. Learn more
- Will You Need to Pay Capital Gains Tax When You Sell Your Home?Home sellers are eligible to exclude federal capital gains taxes on the sale of their primary residence on profits up to $250,000 for a single filer or $500,000 for joint returns as long as they owned and lived in their home for 2 of the past 5 years. Learn more
- What are the tax benefits of a Home Equity Line of Credit?Depending on how you use the funds, interest payments from a home equity loan or home equity line of credit might be tax deductible when filing your annual taxes. Learn more