Important Disclosures Regarding Money Transmissions

Alaska For Alaska Residents Only:

If your issue is unresolved by Figure Pay 1-800-260-1798  Opens a new window. please submit formal complaints with the State of Alaska, Division of Banking & Securities. Formal complaints must be in writing, please download the form here  Opens a new window..

Formal complaint forms may be submitted via:

  1. Fax: (907) 465-1230
  2. Email:  Opens a new window.
  3. Mail: Division of Banking & Securities, P.O. Box 110807 Juneau, AK 99811-0807

If you have any questions regarding formal complaints, please call (907) 465-2521  Opens a new window..


Entities other than FDIC insured financial institutions that conduct money transmission activities in Colorado, including the sale of money orders, transfer of funds, and other instruments for the payment of money or credit, are required to be licensed by the Colorado Division of Banking pursuant to the Money Transmitters Act, Title 11, Article 110, Colorado Revised Statutes.

If you have a Question about or Problem with YOUR TRANSACTION – THE MONEY YOU SENT:

  • You must contact the Money Transmitter who processed your transaction for assistance. The Division of Banking does not have access to this information.
  • If you are a Colorado Resident and have a Complaint about THE MONEY TRANSMITTER THE COMPANY THAT SENT YOUR MONEY:

All complaints must be submitted in writing. Please fill out the Complaint Form provided on the Colorado Division of Banking’s website and return it and any documentation supporting the complaint via mail or email to the Division of Banking at:

Colorado Division of Banking 1560 Broadway, Suite 975 Denver, CO 80202 Email:  Opens a new window. Website:  Opens a new window.

Florida: For complaints directly to the Florida Office of Financial Regulation, please send correspondence to:

Florida Office of Financial Regulation 200 E. Gaines Street Tallahassee, FL 32399-0376 Tel: 1-800-848-3792

Georgia: Figure Pay is a licensed money transmitter in the state of GA. If you have a complaint or concern regarding its money transmission services, you may contact Figure Pay toll-free at 800-260-1795. For unresolved complaints, you may contact:

Department of Banking and Finance for the State of Georgia 2990 Brandywine Rd., Suite 200 Atlanta, Georgia 30341 (888) 986 -1633

Illinois: For consumer complaints, please contact:

Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation Division of Financial Institutions 320 W. Washington Springfield, IL 62786 Tel: 1-855-351-2274.

Indiana: Figure Pay holds a Money Transmitter license issued by the Indiana Department of Financial Institutions. This license does not cover virtual currency transactions.

New York: Figure Pay is licensed and regulated as a money transmitter and virtual currency business activity provider by the New York State Department of Financial Services. New York customers can direct unresolved complaints to:

Consumer Assistance Unit NYS Department of Financial Services One Commerce Plaza Albany, NY 12257 Tel: 1-877-BANK-NYS (1-877-226-5697) Website:  Opens a new window.

Maryland: The Commissioner of Financial Regulation for the State of Maryland will accept all questions or complaints from Maryland residents regarding Figure Pay, at:

500 North Calvert Street, Suite 402, Baltimore, MD 21202 or at 1-888-784-0136.

Texas: After first contacting Figure Pay either online or by phone at [Insert Number], if you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission activity, please direct your complaint to:

Texas Department of Banking 2601 North Lamar Boulevard Austin, Texas 78705 Tel: 1-877-276-5554 Website:  Opens a new window.