Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")
Figure Technologies, Inc., its subsidiaries, including Figure Lending LLC (dba Figure) and Figure Payments Corporation (dba Figure Pay), and affiliates, (collectively referred to as “Figure Technologies”) respects the intellectual property rights of others. In accordance with the DMCA, Figure Technologies will expeditiously respond to claims of copyright infringement on this site if submitted to the Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Figure Technologies will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
The below summary addresses Figure Technologies' compliance with DMCA. You can view Figure Technologies’ Copyright Claims and Infringement Policy here.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Figure Technologies or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Figure Technologies, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf; and
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Figure Technologies may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material from the site. In the event Figure Technologies removes the allegedly infringing materials, Figure Technologies will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that it has removed or disabled access to the materials. Figure Technologies may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c), Figure Technologies’ (Figure Pay and Figure Lending) designated Copyright Agent is:
Copyright Agent c/o Legal Department 650 California St., Suite 2700 San Francisco, CA 94108 628-236-5820 email@example.com Opens a new window.